What We Do?
- MASIAH Hospital – Ensuring 3 million Muslims receive adequate and quality healthcare in the area of Mewat, an area where no healthcare is available by private or government establishments.
- Mewat Gurukul – A College for providing free education to Women of the area.
- Imam Reconciliation – A Platform where Islamic Religious Teachers/Leaders are openly invited to discuss issues to avoid discrepancies and conflict with other faiths.
- Advocacy for Islam – A project to provide better understanding of Islam to the Western Policy Makers in order to facilitate a discussion between the Government and Islamic organizations.
- Network of Religious Leaders – Setting up of a worldwide network for Islamic Religious Leaders for interaction amongst themselves.
- Dissemination of Information – Providing correct and consistent information to Member Islamic Religious Leaders worldwide.